Sunday, February 14, 2010

Random photos and such.....


Too many hands in the kitchen........

Make wonderful cookies!







I am now at 1 week veg.........HOWEVER, I have a lot to learn! Things such as jello, yogurt and several naughty processed foods I have previously indulged in, have hidden threats in them.....
Now, I can get very anal about this and perhaps obsess, and heaven knows going out to eat will I be stressed on how my food is prepared........Goodness I still haven't nailed down the food prep and cleanup with the 3 meat lovers in the family...........

BUT.........I'm having fun (Tori as well) in new ideas/recipes we can come up with..........






Stella, Bella, Paul and Ringo enjoying the birds feasting outside Madi's window!

3 Comments:

At February 15, 2010 at 4:44 PM , Blogger fiddlewitch said...

quite a bevy of felines you have there--i can imagine the sound effects when they're bird watching! feel the veg!

 
At February 18, 2010 at 5:07 PM , Blogger Cassie - Vegan Fox said...

That stuffed mushroom looks quite nice! If you guys need any ideas (or questions) let me know! Nice cat line-up, I think Madi said something about that on her blog, haha.

 
At February 24, 2010 at 6:50 PM , Blogger Reading in the Dark said...

That is a great picture! Are you vegan, then, or just not eating meat? I guess I'm confused about what's going on in the family while I'm away. (sniffle)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home